This position is part of the Shared Services Centre SSC in the HR Services organization. The role will be to deliver critical day to day tasks for assigned countries within the end-to-end Payroll and Benefits process and the work to do will be essential to ensure the successful provision of these services to our employees. The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Performing daily sustaining administration duties across all Payroll and Benefits processes within established target timeline - Interacting with external vendors both globally and regionally for Payroll and Benefits to ensure quality and customer satisfaction targets are met - Understanding and maintaining country specific content knowledge across multiple countries for legal and tax requirements in order to keep Intel legal and in control
- Managing employee queries to resolution within established target timeline
- Partnering with regional based HR Services team in order to support complex issue resolution, program changes and new program implementation
- Ensure adherence to all Document Retention, Reporting and Audit requirements
- Performing ongoing analysis of current Payroll and Benefits Administration in terms of process, systems and structures leading to recommended process improvements
- Maintaining relationships with key business partners and stakeholders Finance, Tax, Accounting, Business Group HR, Mobility and HR Legal
Inside this Business Group
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline Degree in Statistics, Finance, Accounting will be an added advantage or equivalent business experience.
-Attention to detail with ability to deliver quality output whilst working under pressure and to tight timelines.
-Excellent communication in written and spoken especially in English language.
-Strong business partnering, influencing & stakeholder management skills are essential in order to support the regional requirements, suppliers and remote team partners.
-Computer literacy, analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail and data are required.
-Ability to be versatile coping with ambiguity and work odd hours when required
-Advance skill in Microsoft Excel -Payroll, accounting and SOX* experience would be an advantage.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.