Systems and Industrial Engineering Student
Support manufacturing and engineering aspects of area equipment and execution. Develop and maintain system per engineering characterization.
What does this mean?
- Develop models and methodologies of equipment metrics, factory capacity and output. Identify equipment and process flow constraints and risks, measure performance and support establish resolution path.
- Initiate and Execute equipment and output deep performance analysis and drive for resolution.
- Initiate and establish optimization models and systematic resolutions to maximize Availability, utilization and output of production facilities and equipment.
- Support Conducting studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems. On the basis of these studies, develop and implement plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to methods achieving operational excellence. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Translate system characterization into execution while using a wide range of development tools to achieve it.
- System sustaining - supporting system users per need.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. Degree in Industrial Management Engineering, Information Systems Engineering or with 2 years until graduation
- Strong analytical and deep data analysis capabilities (statistics tools) , problem-solving, and project\programs driving skills
- Strong self-initiative and self-learning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Strong integration skills ability to collaborate with stakeholders
- Good presentations and communication skills
- excellent computer \systems capabilities and skills
- Multi-tasking – work in tight timelines, respond fast.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with Data Science tools: Python and/or R
- Experience with SQL DB and/or Oracle
- Experience with .net/Angular
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth