Intel Programmable Solutions Group is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on IP Application Engineer. As an Application Engineer, you will engage with various teams across geographies including engineering, marketing, sales, and customers. You will provide solutions for Intel PSG's intellectual property (IP) cores targeting leading edge FPGA technologies in automotive applications. You will also be responsible for developing customer facing collateral to enable them to design successfully using Intel PSG's IPs and devices.
Your specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Resolve component and tools issues related to IP cores used in automotive applications
- Work with engineering teams to drive improvement in customer support
- Create technical collateral such as application notes and reference designs
- Develop and maintain tools as well as debug checklists/guidelines to enhance customer issue support
- Develop training modules for Field Application Engineers (FAEs) and Regional/Global Application Engineers (RAEs/GAEs) to enable them to support Intel PSG's customers
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a position and that may, or may not, be available for all location(s) at this time. If you're interested in this position, we encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you if/when relevant.
Preferred (Additional) Qualifications
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.