In this position, you will have a chance to:
- develop graphics drivers, focusing on OpenGL*, Vulkan* DirectX*
- analyze 3D games and benchmarks
- develop and run GPU tests
- work with and develop a hardware simulation environment
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure - we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored.
We offer competitive pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- Student of Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Telecommunication or similar major
- Very good problem solving skills
- Ability to research and reverse-engineer source code
- Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new technologies
Preferred Requirements nice to have:
-Good knowledge of graphics pipelines architecture, DirectX* and OpenGL* APIs, PC 3D games market.
- Knowledge of C/C++ and a history of successful software development projects commercial or non-commercial
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.