- Responsible for converting manufacturing and business requirements into actionable strategies and tactics as they relate to inventory health/optimization streamlined / reliable services and logistics and supplier performance.
- Coordinates purchasing activities such as generating / managing/ reconciling forecasts and schedules.
- Monitors the acquisition of materials in support of ramping factories, sustaining factories and dispositions materials for endoflife factories.
- Executes contractual requirements as well as meets with suppliers to discuss performance, cost opportunities, and future operational strategies.
- Partners with the factories to drive the lowest possible materials and service impact to tool availability.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to support factory SLA's and quality requirements.
- Participates in the development and improvement of systems and tools to drive efficiencies across the organization. Works with cross organizational teams to solve problems and drive supply chain solutions.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.