As a member of the Global Supply Management team, you will be a full business partner vested in making the GSM Vision and Mission a reality. Through business partnering and innovation, you will help drive sound business analysis and decisions while maintaining Intel's high standards of professionalism and integrity. We have positions available in Portland, Oregon, and Phoenix, Arizona.
Depending on the position, your responsibilities could span many functions within Intel's Supply Chain including:
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
This US based position does not experience a shortage of qualified U.S. Workers. Intel limits its sponsorship of individuals possessing temporary work authorization or requiring a visa to those positions for which we experience a shortage of qualified and available U.S. Workers. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a US Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government.
• Must have a MS Degree Program in Supply Chain Management, Business, technical or related field, or expect the required degree by December of 2018.
• Must have a legal or permanent right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
• 3 years of experience in supply chain management or engineering. Specifically procurement, supplier selection/management, contract negotiations, logistics/distribution, materials management, factory operations.
• Experienced in managing the overall strategy of the supplier account from initial selection, through product development, into high volume manufacturing HVM, and long-term sustaining support.
• -Experience in SAP* enterprise or similar systems for order management and procurement-Skilled in planning and closing contract negotiations to achieve immediate and long-term affordability requirements.
• Direct Supply Chain experience, &/or technical degrees and experience are a plus
• Lean Six Sigma is highly desired.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth