Join our IT Engineering Computing team, delivering critical services for Intel products development in Europe. In this position, you will work on IT infrastructure and services deployment and maintenance, issues resolution and user requests fulfillment.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain and administer Linux/Windows hosting environments in Europe
- Provide technical support to product development teams, resolve incidents and service requests
- Deploy new IT services, solutions and environments in coordination with customers and partners
- Analyze product development processes, identify areas for optimization by IT solutions
- Collaborate with local IT support providers, central helpdesk and other support groups
Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Must have Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT/Computer Science related field
- 1-2 years' experience in Linux and/or Windows servers administration
- Demonstrated understanding of network concepts such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, AD, NIS
- Motivation to continuously learn and apply new knowledge
- Strong organization skills, customer and results orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
Additional and Preferred:
- Experience in programming/scripting in support of system administration tasks
- Working experience with Virtualization solutions e.g. VMware or Hyper-V
- Working knowledge of different types of data storage and backup systems
- Knowledge of Operating System configuration management solutions
- IT Service Management & ITIL process knowledge and experience
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure - we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored.
We offer competitive pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.