In this commissioned sales position, you will be responsible for managing and growing the business between Intel and key customers in the DACH. Your focus will be to establish and to cultivate strategic relationships within our direct customer base while exceeding Revenue and Design Win targets.
As Technical Account Manager TAM within Intel's Programmable Solutions Group PSG, your responsibilities will include:
· Aggressively grow Intel PSG's business by addressing traditional and emerging FPGA markets and by aligning with and leveraging Intel's resources within the Data Center, the IoT and the Automated Driving groups.
· Identify and focus on new accounts that will benefit from Intel PSG's solutions offerings.
· Plan and drive strategies and tactics to win new accounts by working closely with direct resources and channel partners and by demonstrating a challenger mindset.
· Define and own measurable sales results, working hand-in-hand with local Field Application Engineers and Channel partners.
· Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned annual revenue and design win quotas at existing customer base.
· Build strong and lasting relationships with customer engineering, purchasing and management teams.
· Develop a clear understanding and accountability for Intel's business practices, including pricing, pipeline management, forecasting, etc.
· Establish a winning mind-set, trust and teamwork ethic among technical resources and channel partners.
• Must have BEng in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in sales, field application engineering or technical marketing in the semiconductor industry with a successful track record min. 5 years
• A winning mind-set demonstrated through sales successes in challenging incumbent technology choices
• Excellent communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English, fluent in German language
• Comfortable engaging and influencing senior management at Intel PSG and at customers
• Self-starter, team-player, highly motivated with a challenger mindset and demonstrating high standards of personal integrity
• Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time, primarily within DACH region
• You will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager Central & Eastern Europe Munich based
• Nice to have Knowledge of FPGA markets & technology is a plus
• Preferred location Munich, Home-based office is an optionInside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.