- Owning safety within area of influence; ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility (or operations) impacts by meeting uptime goals;
- Effective collaboration with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule; oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration, construction,
- Maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements;
- Delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions;
- Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability.
- Collaboration with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
- Engineering Degree/ in Mechanical engineering
- Skill -- Knowledge of the practical application of Mechanical engineering and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and troubleshooting skill.
Inside this Business Group
- Design -- Knowledge of electrical design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Candidate who equip with experience in handling facilities system including HVAC, process mechanical (Oil Free Air, Industrial exhaust, Process Vacuum, Clean room) will be added advantages.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth