Inside this Business Group
1. More than 3 years of package design experience.
2. Experienced in Flip-chip package design and in MCM/2.5D/3D package design.
3. Experienced in Cadence APD and Mentor Expedition package design tools.
4. Experienced in die-package co-design with cross-function teams and has good communication skills.
5. Good knowledge of signal/power integrity and electrical simulation.
6. Self-motivated team player and are result driven in terms of schedule and design quality
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.