A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's or master's degree from a relevant academic institute.
A student employee can do specific work in the area of his future degree or work as a generalist in a specific department.
As working student you will contribute to the verification management flow development and maintenance.
Inside this Business Group
Student working towards a master degree in computer science, software engineering, applied IT security or equivalent
- Basic understanding of IT security
- Good skills in programming Java, Perl
- Experience in programming on linux and windows OS
- Well versed in implementation of web interfaces based on Angular2/NodeJS, additionally REST knowledge
- Basic understanding of verification management work flows, regression management, test management, database knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in English language, German language is a plus
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.