If you are interested in learning a lot about running marketing programs and working with a fun group, please read on!
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Responsibilities might include managing various marketing communications projects that showcase partner and customer products aligned to the Network Platforms Group (NPG) business objectives.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Ideal Candidates should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Be self-driven and high energetic.
• Have good communication skills.
• Have the ability to multi-task and take initiative.
• Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field.
• Three months experience or equivalent coursework in the following areas:
- Running marketing programs.
- Content creation.
- Marketing communications strategies.
• Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.