On the System Trace Team, we develop debug & diagnostic tools for low-level system integration scenarios such as BIOS/firmware development, silicon debug, and OS & driver development. Our tools are used on Intel platforms ranging from deeply embedded Microcontrollers, to Tablets, to Enterprise Servers. Your role would focus on designing, developing, debugging, & testing software systems, with a particular focus on automation & quality.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- Strong Python & C/C++ development skills
- Passion for reverse engineering, debugging, automation
- Experience working in varied OS environments: Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Ability to work independently on a fast-paced team is essential
- Knowledge of software development QA processes: continuous integration, test automation, release processes, white and black box testing techniques
- Experience with JTAG-based tools & embedded systems is a plus
- Strong English verbal & written communication skills
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.