RF Firmware Engineer (f/m)
We are developing high volume, leading, mixed signal RF products for the consumer market.
- We are looking for embedded firmware engineers to develop the next generation of RF embedded systems
- You will work on the design, implementation and verification of our system, collaborating closely with our diverse teams including System Engineers and System Integration Engineers across the globe.
- We are looking for a Firmware Engineer f/m with hardware know-how, experience in embedded architectures, interfaces, product constraints, working on the design, implementation and verification of our real-time embedded systems.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/kv-2017-0)
A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Prior to entering an employment agreement, the employee will be asked to provide all documents and references to verify any service times of prior employment. Based on provided documents the appropriate number of service years will be credited as prior employment.
Inside this Business Group
If you are continuously interested in new and innovative projects as well as feeling the need for working in a challenging environment then this is the right opportunity for you.
- We expect awareness for quality and a readiness to work in large distributed and international teams of engineers with broad skillset.
- We are looking for experience in embedded architecture, along with ability to develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform.
- Source code development, review and maintenance.
- Required to have Embedded Systems Design, Computer Science,
- Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
- Low-level programming expertise using C and assembler Embedded systems proficiency, 32-bit microcontrollers ISR, real time, limited and shared resources
- HW/SW co-verification, debugging using Pre-Silicon RTL simulation and System C environments as well as target HW
- Basic understanding of signal processing will be a plus
- Basic understanding of mobile communications 2G/3G/4G
- Quality awareness, Consummate team player, open-minded personality, self-dependent worker
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.