In this position, you will mainly, but not limited be requested to perform the following:
- Build computerized database of all electrical systems: covering the main distribution system from 161KV down to 208V, UPS, emergency power, Motor Control Centers, VSDs, and more using the EasyPower software.
- Update Panel Schedule system and drawings according to EasyPower.
- Working directly with the electrical engineers and receive specific assignments from them.
You should be an Electrical Engineering Degree student.
Additional qualifications include:
- Relevant experience
- Good Knowledge of Office Applications, basic Auto-CAD etc.
- Good Team work and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth