We are Intel's unmanned aerial vehicles UAV team and we need YOU to make our products fly! Formed by a recent acquisition, we are a small but successful startup within Intel and operate in a highly dynamic and largely independent environment.
We are looking for a passionate drone data specialist with focus on photogrammetry to help us leverage the full potential of our platforms. Our flight platforms are universal platforms to collect and generate data. A large part of their versatility is based on our market leading flight control system.
Furthermore we want you to benchmark new upcoming photogrammetry software vendors and help us to select the most promising ones to get them integrated into our seamless solutions.
Since we are able to operate like a small independent unit within Intel, we offer flat hierarchies, fast decision making and great atmosphere combined with the benefits of a competitive compensation.
Inside this Business Group
We are looking for a passionate, self-starting individual with a wide focus and the ability to grasp the big picture. At the same time, we require you to deliver to the highest standards in your respective field.
Ideally, you have:
• Ability to learn fast, solve problems within a global team, and deliver great results
• Experience in handling and processing of data collected by drones and its processing
• Experience with photogrammetry software like Agisoft PhotoScan, Pix4D,
Bentley Context Capture...
• Beneficial to have knowledge of geo information systems GIS and basic geodetic
• Analytic mindset to help us to debug and improve solutions with
integrated data processing
• Beneficial to have would be programming skills in java some scripting
languages e.g. python to interconnect Intel and external software
• Good communications skills and command of English, both written and oral
Are you ready to take off?
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.