We are looking for a reliable and highly motivated student who will join our team in Gdansk to work on an open sourced project - Intel Rack Scale Design - a revolutionary, new architecture that disaggregates compute, storage, and network resources, and introduces the ability to more efficiently pool and utilize these resources.
As an Intern you will be involved in test automation activities and you will help us in:
- Test planning and designing- Developing automated tests C#
- Validation of software components and the whole solution
- Analyzing test results to ensure software quality, debugging issues and reporting problems
- Preparing test environment needed to execute implemented tests
We are offer flexible working hours that would help you integrate your work and education together, because we value your time and education! Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
You will be also affected by our Great Place To Work Group activities that support our team events like wind/kite surfing, kayaking, scuba diving etc. If this seems like an interesting future to you, please submit a cover letter and resume.
- At least a student of the 2nd year of Computer Science faculty or a related discipline
- Good programming skills in C#
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems
- Good communication skills in English Additional Experience/Skills:
- Willingness to learn and work with hardware solution
- Basic knowledge of software validation concepts and familiarity with script languages Python, Perl, Bash, TCL, etc. will be in plus
- Good team work and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to analyze and debug issues
- Creative approach to problem resolution
- Open mind
- Systematic and well organized
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.