Equipment Technicians perform electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in nonfunctioning electromechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
Inside this Business Group
• Preferred education: Engineering Graduate in either Mechanics or Electronics.
• Technical capabilities and electronics system and drawing knowledge and understanding is required.
• Some technical background is an advantage.
• Candidate should have fluent English with the ability to express her or himself in written English,
• Willing to work night and day shifts within a given rota.
• Teamwork capability is must. Ability to work as a member of a team is a predecessor.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.