We are looking for a motivated student to join a global team developing high-complexity high-performance software that is on the critical path of Intel's CPU product development and verification. As a member of our DevOps team, you will develop, maintain and support automation for deployment, reporting, analysis and debug. Define the development, integration and test processes, work with developers to enable execution on newly-developed Intel Architecture features. Work with multiple interfaces locally and globally, including internal customers, peer development and integration teams, sub-system providers, automation teams, lab technicians.
Inside this Business Group
- Software/Computer engineering or Computer Sciences Student.
- Good communication and interaction skills among groups inside and outside of Israel.
- People who like to explore and understand how/why things work and are always seeking to improve.
- Experience in Python / C++ would be an added advantage.
- Experience in software integration and test methodologies would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with CPU architecture would be an added advantage.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.