You will support the P&L Finance team and you will be involved in:
- Preparing the actual revenue reporting for several Business segments
- Supporting pre-close activities for Cost of Sales and Inventory month & quarter end close e.g. masterdata checks, variance analysis, etc.
- Supporting post-close activities for Cost of Sales and Inventory e.g. gross margin analysis, inventory reporting, etc.
- Supporting forecast and Plan cycles
Inside this Business Group
This position is suitable for students currently studying a degree course in business or a finance related discipline. We are looking for students who can work full-time for a period of 6 to 12 months or for a working student that can work 16 to 20 hours a week.
Additional requirements include:
- Finance analytical skills
- Good communication skills & a team player
- Structured with a good eye for detail
- Can work independently and is proactive
- Excellent MS office knowledge Excel, Powerpoint
- Fluent English
- German language skills - a plus
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.