Big Core is seeking an experienced and organized individual to provide high quality, reliable administrative support. Will need to perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of individuals & groups. Typical duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create and maintain confidential information
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings and events
- Manager calendar schedule
- Coordinate/negotiate with other admins for complex meetings and international travel.
- Organize FTF meetings and events
- Manage department recognitions
- Track headcount and spending
- Serve as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures
- Schedule interviews for candidates and work closely with hiring managers on overall requirements.
Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team.
Inside this Business Group
Decision making skills are required in resolving moderately complex problems. The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate ability to function in an interrupt-driven environment. Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced mode of work. The candidate should have the ability to maintain confidentiality, stay calm in hectic situations, adjust to evolving business needs at short notice, and communicate accurately and diplomatically, both verbally and in writing.
Experience with Outlook, SharePoint and Microsoft Office suite mandatory.
Student BA or MA able to work at least 4 working days/week.
English - native language level.
Additional Business Group Information
Title: Admin Student
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.