- Perform stress tests of HW-ICs semiconductor products & test chips within RTC lab
- Stress Tests according to international standards e.g. JEDECs or based on customer specific requirements e.g. High Temp.
- Operating Lifetest , Drop Test, Temperature Cycling, etc.
- Bring up of the stress test system e.g. set up of the equipment, de/population of the DUTs Devices Under Test into the test system
- Problem Solving in case of issues during bring up of the stress test or during the stress test
- Visual inspections of the DUTs
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth