Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us—and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
The Datacenter Engineering Group is looking for a Software Validation Engineer. In this position, you will be responsible for validation of Intel non-volatile memory. You will be working on new generation products and will have an opportunity to gain experience on best in the world technologies that will be released to the market in a few years. You will be a member of a cross-functional, cross-geo and agile team that delivers a world class dis-aggregated networking solutions.
- Student of 3rd or 4th year of Software Development Engineering/Computer Engineering /Computer Science or similar specialization
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems (installation, configuration, administration)
- Good English skills for verbal communication and technical documentation authorship
- Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new technologies
- Well organized and systematic
- Very good problem solving skills
Nice to have:
- Being innovative and curious
- Working knowledge of scripting (Python) and/or C/C++/C# programing
- Good communication skills in Polish
What we offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure - we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored.
We offer competitive pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.