In this position, you will be joining the Business development team in the Automated Driving Group (ADG) supporting the Autonomous Driving segment in Intel EMEA. You will be responsible for managing Design Win/In/Commit activities for our Sales & Marketing organization based high touch marquis Automotive accounts. This includes both pull through opportunities at leading Car OEMs and sell to opportunities at Tier 1 integrators.
You will work collaboratively with the field team, product marketing and ecosystem business development teams to develop winning customer sales strategies and project manage deep and complex engagements that may require internal and customer contributions to achieve the desired result. You will also influence internal strategies, product direction, and platform strategies by acting as the voice for the geo.
- You will be the primary interface between the field customers and the division to explore and grow business.
- You will help define account strategies for your customer base with Sales driving engagements thru discovery, evaluation, negotiation, and closing phases of the Design Win process.
- You will work across functions and organizations to make and meet customer commitments. Drive customer revenue and provide geo perspective on forecasts for existing and new business opportunities.
- You will also help influence and participate in automotive roadmap and strategic direction.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- 5+ years of technological, solution selling expertise.
- Working in a similar positions in a customer facing role Sales, proven history of business development
- Solid experience in a position with strategic emphasis and focus combined with a technical background
- 5+ years of automotive experience working with major OEM's and Tier 1's. An emphasis on Advanced Driving is preferred
- Able to provide examples and history of working across complex, highly matrixes organizations and an ability to work independently as well as within the team unit
- Capable of directly driving relevant covered account and target account relationships and revenue
- Strategic thought leadership and willingness to take measured risks and challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated team orientation and collaborative skills with stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.