The Intel GO Automated Driving Solution Group is looking for an Functional Safety Architect in Munich or in Karlsruhe.
Automated driving will change lives and societies for the better, resulting in fewer accidents, greater mobility, and more efficient traffic flow.
With Intel GO automated driving solutions, Intel brings its deep expertise in compute, connectivity, and the cloud to the automotive industry.
If You are passionate to change the way we live, You should be part of this team.
As a Functional Safety Architect your duties will include:
Inside this Business Group
To be successful in this role you need to be comfortable working with the ambiguity inherent in implementing new technologies. You will have a proven ability to engage and enroll stakeholders including internal technical teams, customers and ecosystem partners and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. German language additionally would be preferred.
• A minimum B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience with an in-depth technical knowledge in one or more of:
- Design and architecture of complex silicon SoC subsystems
- Design of DFx design for test capabilities
- Design for resilience against soft errors ex. ECC
- Design & implementation of software test libraries Functional safety standards, in particular ISO 26262
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.