Intel is looking for a senior Autonomous Driving Engineering Manager who will lead a SW engineering team in Intel’s Silicon Valley Innovation Center for Autonomous Driving.
* Functional engineering management of a SW engineering for Autonomous Driving platforms
* Technical thought leadership in implementing the Silicon Valley Innovation Center mission to accelerate the deployment of Intel’s Autonomous Driving Platforms and Solutions
* Drive the technical competence growth of the newly established SW teams by external & internal hiring, people development, job designs and on-the-job trainings
* Defining, establishment and optimization of engineering workflow processes
* Lead selected innovation projects in a technical program manager role
Qualifications: * MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Robotics or related field * 5+ years experience in the fields of ADAS or AD * 5+ years of experience in functional engineering management of a sizable team * Experience with sensor modalities used in robotics and automated driving applications (Camera/Vision, RADAR, LIDAR, INS/IMU) * Experience with commonly used approaches for autonomous systems (sensor data processing, data fusion, scene analytics, scene interpretation, behavior prediction, trajectory planning, etc.) * Familiar with embedded SW architectures and Operating Systems used in the automotive industry such as Adaptive AutoSAR or ROS * Familiar with machine learning and deep learning * Familiar with image processing, computer vision, OpenCV * Software/firmware development in one or more languages/platforms/libraries (C/C++, VHDL/Verilog, MATLAB, CUDA, OpenCL) * Working Knowledge of Linux in embedded applications * Experiences in system modeling (UML, SysML) and automated code generation * Familiar with CarMaker * Experience with Functional Safety * Experience leading architecture efforts including balancing conflicting and ambiguous requirements while demonstrating innovative problem solving abilities. * Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated technical leadership experience * Excellent interpersonal and communication skills * Ability to influence peers of technical and management background * Ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-site environment * Ability to travel domestically and internationally to further technical knowledge, work with global engineering teams, and work with global suppliers and manufacturers