The Solutions group architects and delivers turnkey rack and system solutions including, hardware, software, installation, support and services. Our solutions are configured with both Intel and third-party components to enable end-to-end solutions for various segments. In this role you will be responsible for managing multiple, simultaneous deployment projects through all phases of the solution delivery life cycle with the customer. You will work directly with both the internal cross-functional teams and the direct end user in strategic planning sessions, coordinating interdependent end-to-end solution validation, and present executive-level reports with global input on deployment status. This role also delivers on-going operational support direct to the customer account as solutions move into the sustained maintenance period.
- Manage project-level scope, risks, schedules, resources, and interdependencies through effective planning, monitoring, and control of the project execution.
- Manage multiple, concurrent deployment projects balancing stakeholder and customer needs with effective execution.
- Ensure progress against project and program schedules and takes remedial action as appropriate.
- Manage interdependencies and integration among multiple projects, teams and stakeholders.
- Influence organisation, external vendors / partners or cross-organisational strategies to leverage synergies.
- Develop and deliver weekly project and program status updates.
- Provide operational support to the Deal capture team, maintaining the deal life cycle, tracking resource utilization and coordinating the evaluation of all new opportunities.
- Assess risks and identifies solutions for timely, efficient achievement of program goals .
- Ensure all deployments meet desired business outcomes, stakeholder interests and critical customer requirements.
Inside this Business Group
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in Business Management, Finance, Operations or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience or equivalent is required, specifically in global solutions deployment at the system and rack level (Hardware & Software).
- 5+ years' experience or equivalent in successful project management and product deployment activities on complex, medium to large scale projects-
- Demonstrated capability to lead multiple, concurrent projects through the solution deployment lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience with project management best practices and processes including schedule development, risk management, and change control in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Proven ability to influence, obtain results and manage multiple senior stakeholder in highly ambiguous environments.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp value propositions and associated enabling technologies.
- English Language is essential & German language is an advantage (or any other European languages would be preferred)
- Occasional Business travel is required
Additional “Nice to have” competencies
- PMP and/or Agile Scrum Master certification desired.
- HPC design/ implementation knowledge a plus.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.