ADAS Project Lead is responsible for leading the execution for Autonomous Driving Solutions project and ensuring that all deliverables and milestone time lines are met. This person will be leading the efforts to ensure that all the different HW/SW components come together at the right time to meet all program requirements and timelines and partners engagements.
* Manage product releases and/or customer projects for an autonomous vehicle engineering team cross functional, HW/SW products
* Develop and manage milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together using Intel tools for requirements and tracking deliverables.
* Interact with diverse technical groups, spanning all organizational levels to track milestones.
* Identify and solve cross-functional and inter-team issues quickly and smoothly to ensure that roles and responsibilities of different teams are maintained.
* Manage and improve existing product development and software release processes. Collaborate with engineering management on improving the development workflow and engineering efficiency.
* Deploy Agile methodology/Scrum. Scrum master experience is a plus.
* Generate actionable metrics, reports, and dashboards to highlight project health and status.
Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.