ADAS Project Lead is responsible for leading the execution for Autonomous Driving Solutions project and ensuring that all deliverables and milestone time lines are met. This person will be leading the efforts to ensure that all the different HW/SW components come together at the right time to meet all program requirements and timelines and partners engagements.
* Manage product releases and/or customer projects for an autonomous vehicle engineering team cross functional, HW/SW products
* Develop and manage milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together using Intel tools for requirements and tracking deliverables.
* Interact with diverse technical groups, spanning all organizational levels to track milestones.
* Identify and solve cross-functional and inter-team issues quickly and smoothly to ensure that roles and responsibilities of different teams are maintained.
* Manage and improve existing product development and software release processes. Collaborate with engineering management on improving the development workflow and engineering efficiency.
* Deploy Agile methodology/Scrum. Scrum master experience is a plus.
* Generate actionable metrics, reports, and dashboards to highlight project health and status.
Minimum Qualifications: * BS/MS in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline. * 7 years of overall experience working on software or hardware related projects * 5 years of proven project or program management experience Preferred Qualifications: * Experience in managing projects across different time zone and geographies * Proven record of shipping complex, commercial software systems * Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks, ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders * Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies. Scrum/Agile, Waterfall * Comfortable with software engineering tools, such as requirements management, test frameworks, software configuration management, and issue/bug tracking systems * Knowledge of at least one programming language is a strong plus * Ability to travel within the US and internationally