Autonomous Driving hardware engineer is responsible for developing hardware design for Autonomous Driving/ADAS platform, including electro-mechanical interfaces.
* Responsible for schematic generation and printed circuit board design.
* Design electrical and electronic circuits, SoC selection and integration, system timing and bus loading.
* Interface with mechanical engineering, SoC team, and production teams in generation of board design requirements and design specifications.
* Responsible for design of board subsystem assembly including design of IC to board interfaces, board to mechanical/thermal interfaces, assembly requirements, and board-level test procedures.
* Perform electronic design, analysis and test of electromechanical interfaces, and sensing modules.
Requirements: * BS/MS Electrical Engineering or related field. * Minimum of 5+ yrs of experience in related field. * Responsible for architecture and design of platforms including SoCs, DRAM, eMMC, PMICs and sensors. * Experienced with designing electro-mechanical/mechatronic interfaces, control systems and Wire harness design, construction, and testing. * Experienced on PCB design, and best practices aligning with signal integrity, EMI and ESD. Knowledgeable in designing batteries, chargers, and system design. * Experience in VHDL and FPGA design and development is preferred. * Rapid prototyping and ability to work in an Agile mode is needed. * Experienced with Industry and Compliance testing is a plus.