Intel’s Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is hiring a New Firmware Engineer to join our team. This position focuses on firmware development and debug for Solid State Drive products. Job duties include (but are not limited to)
- Collect and review requirements
- Translate requirements into development tasks
- Develop firmware for new features to enable new functionality
- Develop firmware to support new hardware components
- Collaborate with test developers to create automated test cases
- Debug internal and customer issues using an assortment of software and hardware-based debug tools and tracing mechanisms
Required Skills/Experience (Must Have)
Preferred Skills/Experience (Nice to Have)
- 1+ year of experience with embedded firmware, real-time operating system RTOS, and HW/SW interactions.
- Experience with firmware development environments including compilers, debuggers, emulators, and tool-chains.
- Experience with JIRA, Green Hills, Hg,
- Prior experience with hardware/software debugging using logic analyzers and protocol analyzers.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge and experience working on firmware for storage devices, and non-volatile memory technology
- 1+ years of experience developing unit tests for code quality validation.Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.