· B.S in Mechanical, Software, Electrical, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Engineering field or related technical design field
· Minimum 3-5 years exp. in mechanical design with strong CAD and GD&T and DFM experience
· Must have 3D printing experience.
· Must have experience creating and managing BOMs
· Tooling and/or equipment design experience
· Experience with Radar, Lidar, Camera sensors
· Machine shop and fabrication experience with ability to operate machine tools (mill, press, CNC, etc.), as well as standard mechanic's and power tools
· FEA analysis experience, stress testing, and experience with designing electrical thermal management systems.
· Experience with firmware and Programmable Logic Controllers
· Familiarity with working with various outside suppliers and managing deliverables
· Ability to work autonomously to manage projects and maintain communication with interested parties
· Mechanical aptitude, fabrication skills, machining, hand tools, and general electronics
· Strong communication, organization, and documentation skills
· Proven ability to research information, solve challenging problems, and coordinate projects under tight timing constraints
· Comfortable debugging, disassembling, modifying, and installing electrical and mechanical systems in vehicles
· Experience developing client/server architectures, and interfacing with database systems a bonus
· Automotive, Aerospace, Controls, or Robotics industry experience preferred
The ideal candidate is someone who gets excited building things, is highly analytical, and sees the big picture needed to evolve a concept into a product. Candidate is a multi -discipline engineer, possessing multiple of the following disciplines, Mechanical, electrical engineer, software, or wireless engineering and possesses a strong understanding of controls and robotics.Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.