Experience in embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, along with ability to develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform. Source code development, review and maintenance C/C++. Unit and system level test and verification TCL, System C, Modelsim SE Experience in low level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture, hardware design. Experience in storage interface standards such as SATA, SAS, PCIe, and Fiber Channel. System level design and modeling manages design environment make, Perl, SVN, Bugzilla. System integration using 8, 16, 32 bit microcontrollers, Algorithm modeling, benchmarking, implementation, and digital signal processing.
1. Define technical requirements for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems ADAS software controls
2. Define the system software architecture for ADAS and Sensors, fault tolerance designs
Inside this Business Group
- Strong software development experience
- Experience with low-level software implementation Drivers, Micro-controllers etc
- Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of three years industry experience
- Knowledge and proven experience in developing embedded firmware in the automotive, medical, defense, or related industries.
- Experience with existing ADAS technologies such as adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, and lane keeping
- Understanding of advanced driver assistance sensors such as radar, camera, ultrasonic, and LiDAR, including the measurement and data-reduction, target identification and environmental synthesis, and sensor fusion
- Understanding and experience with vehicle dynamics controls e.g. brake actuation torque application tire characteristics vehicle kinematics, etc
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.