RF Engineers are responsible for RF topology selection and design, RF system analysis, RF system block characterization and specification. In addition, RF engineers operate radio frequency test equipment and are responsible for the design of RF circuits per specifications, simulations and analysis of RF circuits, understanding of analog circuits, characterization of board of chip layout requirements.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/kv-2017-0) A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Prior to entering an employment agreement, the employee will be asked to provide all documents and references to verify any service times of prior employment. Based on provided documents the appropriate number of service years will be credited as prior employment.
Inside this Business Group
• M.Sc in electrical engineering, PHD preferred
• In-depth understanding of RFIC circuit design, IC design tools and simulators,
and IC layout design, techniques, and verification methodologies
• Expertise in RF/Analog circuit design in sub-28nm CMOS
• Experience with front-end RF and Analog circuit blocks such as LNAs and
Mixers, base-band filter techniques, Frequency Synthesizers/
Phase Lock LoopsPLLs, LO distribution, etc.
• Knowledge in LTE FDD/TDD, WCDMA, UMTS and GSM/GPRS/EDGE mobile
• Must be a passionate self-starter and team player with experience
in project leadership and multi-tasking
• At least 3 years of experience in RFIC architecture and circuit design for
cellular receive applications
• Strong communication skills English, verbal and written
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.