1. Ownership of Human Resources Systems including troubleshooting, maintenance and escalations to a higher level of support.
2. Ownership of reporting and data analysis activities
3. Designing new processes and improving existing processes while efficiency and effectiveness are the key drivers
4. Developing strong relationships with multiple customers and stakeholders to understand business processes and identify value drivers
5. Taking part of projects including all steps of project life cycle: requirement gathering, development, training, implementation and maintenance of human resource information systems
Inside this Business Group
GTA Global Talent Acquisition Business Process Performance (BPP) is looking for an energetic, customer oriented, data savvy student, who likes learning, developing and working in a team of professionals - we are the team of business analysts working on HR/Recruiting related processes and systems optimization, both regionally in Europe and globally.
Got what it takes? Still breathing? Continue reading!
Relevant areas of study might be BSc in Engineering Management, Informatics or Information Systems or related fields, or a Master’s degree, with at least 24 months till graduation, and available to work at least 30 hours a week with flexible working schedule.
- Ability to work in a global environment
- Advanced English skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Process analysis and improvement capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team
- Fast learning skills
- Data management and reporting capabilities will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of advanced MS Office (VBA) will be an advantage
- An HR systems background and project management experience will be an advantage
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure - we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored.
We offer competitive pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.