GTA Global Talent Acquisition business process performance BPP is looking for an energetic, customer oriented, data savvy business analyst student, who likes learning, developing and working in a team of professionals.
Got what it takes? Still breathing?? Continue reading on specific job requirements...
1.Ownership of Human Resources Systems including troubleshooting, maintenance and escalations to a higher level of support.
2. Ownership of reporting and data analysis activities
3.Designing new processes and improving existing processes while efficiency and effectiveness are the key drivers.
4.Developing strong relationships with multiple customers and stakeholders to understand business processes and identify value drivers.
5.Taking part of projects including all steps of project life cycle: requirement gathering, development, training, implementation and maintenance of human resource information systems.
B.Sc. Student in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems or Master Degree/MBA Student With at least 2 years till graduation
Available to work at least 20 hours a week with flexible working schedule
- Ability to work in a global environment good English skills
- Strong analytical capabilities -
Process analysis and improvement capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team
- Fast learning skills
- Data management and reporting capabilities will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office, VBA will be an advantage
- An HR systems background and project management experience will be an advantage
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.