You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
Candidate must possess a 4 year University degree, and be experienced in applications and systems,
- 1-3 years of Linux and performance work on Operating Systems and Applications.
- Experience with debugging, tuning, bench-marking.
- Experience with scripting for repeatable testing.
- Experience with Linux Operating System usage.
Inside this Business Group
Work in a business unit lab environment to design, and run solution benchmarks. Create end user values and total cost of ownership and performance-based value vectors for usage of SSDs as Storage, or extending memory.
This position is a growth opportunity into technical marketing architecture role and speaking with data:
- Setting up hardware and defining new or refining existing test procedures.
- Setting up software and defining the installation and tuning procedures to get to full hardware resource.
- Running benchmarks and formatting outputs into Marketing content.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Linux System Administration and Tools experience
- Preference will be given to benchmarking and Linux background experience
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Writing and Documentation skills
- Scripting Experience bash, Python is preferred
- Programming skills C, C++, Java, is preferred
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.