Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
Join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Join Intel - and engineer the future.Senior component validation engineer role.Working with state of the art Transceivers System with focus on the receiver lineup.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/kv-2017-0). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Prior to entering an employment agreement, the employee will be asked to provide all documents and references to verify any service times of prior employment. Based on provided documents the appropriate number of service years will be credited as prior employment
Inside this Business Group
• M.Sc. degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or equivalent
• Strong background in RF, RF receiver circuit and blocklevel component
verification as well as the troubleshooting of such blocks is an advantage
• Experience of Receiver KPIs NF, IIP2/IIP3, EVM, etc. is required
• Several years of proven hands-on experience in utilizing Spectrum
Analyzers, Signal Generators, Network Analyzers, and Oscilloscopes is a must
• Several years of proven experience with the automation of the measurement
equipment's listed above is required
• Strong willingness to learn and want to be employed in a demanding
field of work
• Ability to work in a team, as well as a single contributor
• Excellent programming skills e.g. C, C++, LabView, Matlab, Python, Excel,
• A very good command of the English, German language knowledge is an advantage