Connectivity Product Validation group is looking for Students to take a part in automation infrastructure development & debug, define & writing tests, platform\ debug tools integration & validation activities.
- Student in 2nd semester towards a B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related degree
- With at least 3 semesters until graduation
- Experience beyond courses with C, Python
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent learning abilities
- Knowledge of networking protocols - an advantage
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows OSs - an advantage
- Integration & validation in past work
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.