- - proficient in Assembly programming/C for developing state of the art algorithms for Mobility/Converged mobility/Client devices.
2. - Close interactions with multiple Performance/Compute critical IP to understand their Power management requirements & translating them to cutting edge algorithms for best in class Leakage/Dynamic power numbers
\ - Knowledge of two or more power management features and functionality, including: power states/flows, power consumption, power delivery, reset sequence, pcode/pmc, OS power management, device power management and stability between power management subsystem/domains and other subsystems in the System setting
- SW/HW Validation Experiences: unit / functional/ integration / exploratory
- Debugging techniques local/remote, including profilers, debuggers, and system monitoring hardware desired.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.