Responsible for supervising the activities of product teams or staff in a manufacturing area. Assesses personnel and material levels to determine production schedules. Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility. Higher job levels establish operating policies and procedures, coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives. Responsible for overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment. Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
- You should have possessed a Bachelor of Industrial Management, Industrial System Engineering or Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Fresh graduates and/or less than 2 year experience.
- Able to work on day and night shifts
- Must speak Vietnamese and English fluently
Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrate passion in managing and leading diverse group of technicians to deliver quality output safely.
- Able to provide leadership to technicians to resolve problems and require strong process knowledge
- Able to motivate and develop workforce to meet business challenges