We're looking for Dev Operations Engineers who are capable and excited about finding creative, efficient and effective solutions as we deploy new technologies that have High Availability Requirements and align with corporate security goals.
The team is diverse, dynamic and geographically located in Santa Clara. We strive towards building high-performing and cohesive teams who work together to build/customize solutions for real world complex computing problems. The team has a track record of creating hyper-scale computing environments.
You'll be part of the team that plans, builds, operates and scales huge IT infrastructure environments that support 24x7 operations of Engineering teams.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience, and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Drive change and influence the outcome of your contributions.
- Tools development, live metrics, deployments, networking, automation, monitoring.
- Performance tuning, analyzing system and code vulnerabilities.
- Working with our engineering team to partner with development and productization of next-gen technologies.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving, data analytical and methodological thinking.
- Eager to take on challenges and complete tasks within given timelines.
- Ability to multitask, self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
Inside this Business Group
Engineering Computing is a part of IT infrastructure Group under Silicon Portfolio and is charted to develop/sustain scalable, optimized and cost competitive solutions for Engineering Development teams.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The suitable candidate must be graduated from Bachelor degree of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- 6 months experience and understanding of Linux, Databases, Perl/SHELL/Python/Angular JS.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.