Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
As a mechanical engineer, you will:
- Provide projects and sustaining mechanical engineering support at the Ronler Acres campus and act as a System Owner of the Ronler Acres facility's mechanical systems.In addition, you will perform sustaining and project engineering responsibilities:- Troubleshooting mechanical system problems coordinating shutdowns.
- Systematic problem solving statistical validation of system performance providing capacity data
- Delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions justifying capital budgets for system upgrades and energy conservation measures.
- Designing and handling facilities work orders.
- Effective collaboration with project managers, architects, engineers and contractors on construction/renovation projects reviewing mechanical design specifications, submittals, studies and drawings possessing thorough knowledge of industrial heating, ventilation, compressor, boiler, chiller, and air conditioning ability to review/provide cost estimates, budgets and ROI analysis
- Ability to work on multiple projects and issues concurrently- Possess good knowledge to read and interpret design drawings and specifications.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• The candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
• Knowledge in industrial oil-free air systems, HVAC systems, chilled water plant, boilers and scrubbed exhaust systems
• Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
What we offer you:
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today!
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth