Creating and extending computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth- that's our vision, is it yours? We are changing the world at Intel.
Drive an industry forward
The Intel Communications and Devices Group (iCDG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of sub-systems that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms.
Step inside our world and you’ll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. And through this shared dedication—this culture of innovation and exploration—we do more than deliver the latest technologies. We deliver the future. See for yourself. Look Inside.
That’s where you come in. We need a passionate RF engineer to join a team of „can do“ spirit to validate on 3G/LTE RF chipset solutions and integration of fast DCDC solutions ET into RF sub system. Among your tasks will be:
Inside this Business Group
Job Description Summary
We're seeking a RF-engineer with solid background in cellular RF, the relevant system and test-specifications and hands-on experience on test equipment typically used in that environment. Other qualifications that we are looking for:
• You hold a B.Sc. degree in Electronics or Telecommunication
• Solid RF professional experience
• Knowledge in cellular standards and basic knowledge of 3GPP Standard
• Knowledge of RF-Test equipment / automation expert
• Experienced in Matlab for programming test-scripts as well as test-automation.
• Knowledge in PMIC / PA
• Ability to work autonomously after a short training period on Intel specific tools and processes.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude, team player with ability to communicate in an international multi-site environment.
• A highly structured working-style paired with excellent documentation skills.
• Very good command of the English language.
Nice to have
• Fundamentals in Envelope tracking technique welcome
• German language knowledge is an advantage.
What we offer you:
• We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
• Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
• Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
• Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
• We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
• We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.