In this position you have to develop analog behavioral models of CMOS circuit blocks such as mixers, LNAs, amplifiers, PLLs, ADC/DACs, filters and dedicated analog processing circuits. As a MS-FV Engineer you shall verify your analog behavioral models with Mixed Signal Tool VCSXA, ADMS and also in teamwork with the analog designers. Furthermore, you shall perform sub-system-Verification Macro-Verification and also System-Verification to guarantee the correct functional behavior of a GSM/UMTS/LTE transceiver with regard to correct wiring, sequencing and correct firmware status. Your task will also be to create VHDL-netlists of analog macros RX, TX,.. or the entire transceiver which will be used for digital-OVM-test benches. The communication of simulation results to management and within design- and verification-team is also part of your tasks.
Inside this Business Group
- You convince us with your open-minded personality, your open communication, you work self-dependently and you are a consummate team player.
- You are continuously interested in new and innovative projects as well as feeling the need for working in a challenging environment.
- Familiar with hardware description language VHDL, SystemVerilog, Verilog
- Experience with digital simulations tools ex: modelsim, VCS and/or Mixed Signal simulation tools eg. VCSXA, QuestaADMS
- Experience in analog design
- Able to read and understand schematics to write analog behavioral vhdl-models
- System understanding of GSM/UMTS/LTE-transceivers would be helpful
What we offer you:
• We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
• Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
• Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
• Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
• We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
• We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Prior to entering an employment agreement, the employee will be asked to provide all documents and references to verify any service times of prior employment. Based on provided documents the appropriate number of service years will be credited as prior employment.
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.