We're looking for motivated, passionate and talented students that want to continue strengthen their software development skills by collaborating in sw design, development, validation, and continues integration activities.In this position you will join the Business Client Engineering team in Client Computing Group CCG.
Inside this Business Group
- Candidates should be working towards a Bachelor's of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Strong problem solving skills data structures, algorithms, etc
- Experience of developing in Windows.
- Strong software engineering competency in C, Java, Python, and others
- Experience developing Web API and/or Web Applications
- Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new technologies
- Good communication skills in English verbal and written
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.