In this position you will be a part of the compiler development team. Responsibilities may vary depending on a particular project and may include the following:
- Design, develop and maintain modules and software systems for compiler toolchain, including enabling and tuning for a new IA technology
- Performance testing and code analysis aimed to improve performance through code optimizations
- Design, develop, maintain and test compiler plugins for Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, XCode and other tools.
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Development projects as a developer or team leader
- Good knowledge of C or C++ or C# programming language
- Familiarity with source control systems such as git/svn
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux development environment, tools such as shell/make/etc, IDEs like Microsoft Visual Studio/Eclipse/etc.
- General understanding of algorithms design and data structures
- Positive team work experience
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Good experience of debugging issues with gdb/lldb/idb.
- Familiarity with one or more scripting languages, such as bash, python or perl
- Experience in multithreading/multiprocessing programming
- Knowledge of internal compiler architecture and basic code optimizations. Experience in compiler development will be a plus
- Experience of work with Open Source communities
- Knowledge of performance analysis approaches and tools for profiling and analysis
- Knowledge of Fortran or willingness to learn it
- Experience of development with Windows and Linux Run-Time APIs
- Familiarity with x86 Intel Architecture
- Experience in plug-ins development for Microsoft Visual Studio/Eclipse/XCode
- Experience in development using COM, ATL, MFC, WPF
What we offer:
On top of that we at Intel provide you with bonuses, trainings, conferences, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons and a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work programs supporting diverse activities/hobbies (e.g. running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography).
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant .Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.