In this position you will be joining a team of researchers and test chip designers working to develop software, hardware and design solutions for extreme scale processing. Focus is on ASIC and SOC designs to advance low power and high performance computing.Responsibilities will include:- Micro-architecture specification, RTL design and validation - Functional unit floor-planning, synthesis, APR and static timing analysis - Preparation of layout for fabrication - Developing automation flows to improve the design quality and productivity - Planning and organizing design projects across all phases of the design process - Documentation of design specification and methodologies
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
In this position you will be working in a global environment. You must possess strong communication skills and be flexible, self-motivated and capable of multitask.
• Candidate must possess a Master's in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or any other related fields. Or a Bachelor's in those fields with one year of experience.
• One year experience in the following fields:
- Using industry standard tools and flows for RTL to Silicon Design and Verification e.g. ICC, Primetime.
- Structural design techniques related to synthesis, place & route, CTS, timing convergence, layout closure, UPF based power methodology, etc.
- Automation skill and Proficiency in scripting languages such as Perl/Tcl.
• Experience in:
- Verilog, System Verilog
- Virtuoso, SPICE
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.