Creating and extending computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth- that's our vision, is it yours? We are changing the world at Intel.
Drive an industry forward
The Intel Communications and Devices Group (iCDG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of sub-systems that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. Step inside our world and you'll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. And through this shared dedication-this culture of innovation and exploration-we do more than deliver the latest technologies.
We need a passionate RF Systems Validation Engineer to join a team of passionate engineers with a "can do" spirit to debug, validate, and test the RF sub-system of a world-class cellular modem solution. The individual will work within a highly motivated and technically skilled team on integration of RF components HW/FW into an RF subsystem RF-Engine and on the RF Engine into our platform designs, and is expected to bring passion, technical expertise, and strong execution into the RF TX Systems Validation team.
The role of the RF TX Systems Validation engineer will include:
Inside this Business Group
We're seeking a RF-engineer with solid background in cellular RF, the relevant system and test-specifications and hands-on experience on test equipment typically used in that environment. Qualifications that we are looking for are:
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Electronics or Telecommunication
• Solid RF professional experience is basic prerequisite
• Knowledge in cellular standards and basic knowledge of 3GPP Standard
• Knowledge of RF-Test equipment / automation expert
• Experience in all RAT Validation 2G, 3G, LTE FDD / TDD, CDMA
• Experienced in Matlab for programming test-scripts as well as test-automation.
• Ability to work autonomously after a short training period on Intel specific tools and processes.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude, team player with ability to communicate in an international multi-site environment.
• A highly structured working-style paired with excellent documentation skills.
• Very good command of the English language.
Nice to have
• Professional experience in RF domain for LTE implementation / phone design
• German language knowledge is an advantage.
What we offer you:
• We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
• Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
• Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
• We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
• We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.