This position provides an exciting and challenging technical opportunity to drive validation activities related to PCI Express and SATA Solid State Drives and next generation memory products. SSDs are the future of storage and Intel is focused on expanding its presence in the datacenter. In this position you will be on the leading edge of SSDs and their connectedness with datacenter platforms. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to: Develop test strategies to ensure products meet and/or exceed the expectations of customers. Interface across the organization to develop comprehensive test scenarios that expose product deficiencies based on requirements of datacenter storage customers. Plan, develop, manage and integrate test scenarios into a diverse system environment using various automation and test tools
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous job/internship and/or school/research experiences.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering plus a minimum of 2 years of experience performing validation activities or Master's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- 3 Months of working knowledge of platform ingredients: CPU, Memory, PCIe, drivers, OS, firmware etc.
- 2 years experience with programming and debug skills.
- 2 years experience with Object oriented programming with Python.
- 2 Years experience developing and debugging code in the Windows and/or Linux environments.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.